Volunteer Opportunities | Chester Regional Medical Center
Why Choose Chester Regional?
Members of the Chester Regional Medical Center volunteers, volunteer their time and talents to the hospital and Nursing Center to help support our high standards of patient care by comforting patients and family and performing tasks that help lighten the load of professional staff members.
Some of their services include:
- Gift Shop Operation
- Reception Desk Staffing
- Wheelchair Transportation
- Magazine & Newspaper Cart
- Emergency Department Guest Relations
If you would like to learn more about the Chester Regional Medical Center volunteer program contact the Volunteer Service Coordinator at (803) 581-9408.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We welcome and need volunteer assistance.
For your safety and that of our patients, all volunteers are carefully screened. Volunteers are requested to meet the following basic requirements:
- Complete an application, including two verifiable references and pass a background check.
- Complete an interview with the Volunteer Service Coordinator
- Adult volunteers (ages 21 and older) are welcome – men and women!
- All Volunteers are required to attend an annual safety program and receive a 2-step PPD (tuberculin) skin test and also may be ask to provide proof of past immunizations if required.