Family Practice | Chester Regional Medical Center
Quality care for the entire family
Chester Regional Medical Center’s family practice doctors coordinate care for individuals or the entire family, from infants to seniors. Our doctors have the training and expertise to recognize and treat a full range of acute and chronic illnesses that affect children and adults.
As a primary care provider, your family practice doctor is at the center of your care, working collaboratively with specialists and other health care professionals to ensure you have seamless, comprehensive care. Our doctors are well equipped to provide a full range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services, including:
- Behavioral health and counseling
- Care and management of chronic health conditions
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women’s health care, including annual exams, pap smears, and pelvic and breast exams
Need help finding a doctor? Call (803) 581-4357.